This page has moved to a new address.

Off to the airport again...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Off to the airport again...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 25 August 2011

Off to the airport again...

You may have noticed lots of travel talk on the blog of late, that's because it's at the front of my mind...
Emma and I are off to Argentina on Tuesday morning for several weeks. We will be visiting family I have there, they are all so excited to meet Emma.

So my shop will be on holidays whilst I'm away. My last postal run will be tomorrow morning, so if you need anything order it now! If you are on my mailing list you would have received a nice 20% discount code you can use to shop while the shop is 'resting'.

If you would like to sign up to the mailing list to receive your code, you can sign up here and I'll email it to you tonight.











I haven't started packing yet, just sorting out an excessive amount of paperwork that needed Notarizing and several visits to government departments to get stamps and seals. Red tape and big dollars just for documents that may not even be looked at. Grrr!
It's a really long trip so I'm hoping my iPad will keep Emma entertained for most of the long transit waits. I'd love some suggestions for great apps that don't need wi-fi.

I'm hoping to keep blogging whilst I'm away and will be taking my Dad's mini laptop to keep you all up to date on our experiences. There are also heaps of scheduled posts planned to ensure you don't miss me too much while I'm away.

So what are your best tips to keep kids entertained on a 20 hour journey? I'll need all the help I can get!

Labels: ,