This page has moved to a new address.

Tons of Tutes...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Tons of Tutes...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 31 March 2011

Tons of Tutes...

I often wonder why all of you like to read my little blog, I suppose everyone has their own reasons, but looking at my stats tells me a lot of you dig my tutorials.

I really love writing them, and time permitting, I'll be doing lots more of them this year.
If you are new to my blog, have a good poke around, there is a long list of tutorials just over here on the side bar--->
and if you enjoy those, maybe even pop over to my other blog MADE OF CLOTH, which has lots of sewing based ones.

I'm planning on doing a whole series of Easter related projects this month which I hope you'll enjoy.
In the mean time why not visit (or re-visit) one of the 4 easy projects above.

Felt button
Felt Block rattle
Fabric decals
Tossing bean bags

I'm open to suggestions for projects and tutorials and am happy to give them a go if they fit in with the blog.

Thanks for reading
x Cinti

Labels: ,