This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Guest Animation

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Guest Animation

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 4 February 2011

Animation Friday - Guest Animation

I'd like to thank Anna from Shiny Happy Art for letting me use one of her animations this week, you could say she is my 'guest animator' today. Anna is very clever and uses Photoshop to create her animations, this allows her to use more images and have a larger (pixel) width. I don't have Photoshop, or even know how to use it, so I'll stick to making my animations the way I know how. (explained in the link below)
Feel free to make your animation any way you know how.

I found this animation particularily relevant as Emma is an eating machine at the moment, turn your back and she's already up on the dining table hoeing into the fruit bowl...I can't imagine that a piece of cake on the floor would last very long!

You my have also noticed I've tagged all the animation friday posts so now you can look back on all the animations just by clicking on the link in the sidebar.

Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...have a go, you've got al week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.

Labels: ,