This page has moved to a new address.

Queensland Flood Relief Appeal...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Queensland Flood Relief Appeal...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 13 January 2011

Queensland Flood Relief Appeal...

I don't need to tell you how terrible the floods in QLD have been to families and businesses affected. We've been seeing distressing images on our TV screens almost 24hrs a day, often those of us far away feel powerless to help.
Lots of fabulous bloggers and crafty businesses are doing there little bit, and I want to help too. Apart from making a cash donation on my family's behalf to the Premiers Disaster Relief Appeal, I'll also be donating proceeds from the sales in my Cinti does Vintage Etsy shop this Saturday & Sunday.
So if something catches your eye, feel no guilt in your purchase, as the money is going to a good cause.
You can donate money here, or if you can't afford a monetary donation, consider donating some blood to the Red Cross Blood bank in your area.

Every little bit helps...have fun shopping!

Labels: