This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Ho Ho Ho!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Ho Ho Ho!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 17 December 2010

Animation Friday - Ho Ho Ho!

Welcome to the last animation Friday of the year, I'll be taking a little bloggy break soon, feel free to join in with a festive themed animation right through to the new year. Maybe even a Christmas morning unwrapping the presents one? Now that would be fun.

Emma is a little resistant to her nap today so she is sitting on my lap pointing to the funny Santa, and frowning at me when I say its 'Emma'!

Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures... Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.
Merry Christmas and thanks for joining in on Animation Friday this year,
xx Cintia & Emma


Labels: