This page has moved to a new address.

Gifted...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Gifted...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 13 November 2010

Gifted...



I stumbled across a lovely new addition to the numerous online magazine offerings that have appeared of late. Gifted Magazine, full of beautiful photography and products, holiday craft projects and really interesting interviews with artisans about their design processes. There is even links to free printable papers and tags.
If you get a spare 10 minutes, treat yourself and have a read, and the gift to you is it's Free!
Have a look at the cute felt mushrooms on page 94, would you like me to write a tutorial on how to make them?

Gifted uses a fantastic website for viewing called ISSUU. It's a digital publishing platform that has millions of publications including magazines, newspapers, catalogues and books.
I find it a great place to find interesting and inspiring publications and view free previews of book and magazines. You can even have your own virtual library.

I've created a little list of Free online mags that I like on my Links I ♥ page.
If you have any favourites that I've missed be sure to leave a comment so I can add it.

Have fun reading

xx Cinti

Labels: