This page has moved to a new address.

HUGE SALE starts tommorow...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: HUGE SALE starts tommorow...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 26 January 2010

HUGE SALE starts tommorow...

I've just spent 2 whole days marking down stock and re-arranging the shop. Have got lots of good stuff to clear. I'm in de-cluttering mode!
Massive markdowns, 30-60% off end of season Summer and Winter clothing, baby wear, accessories, books and lots of odds and ends that have no friends to co-ordinate with.

This one is really worth telling your friends about!
I've organised all the clothing into sizes to make it easier to find what you're after. Get into the store or checkout some limited items online to nab a bargain.

On till the end of February or till we sell out.