This page has moved to a new address.

Choc o block...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Choc o block...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 3 December 2009

Choc o block...

Spent most of the day trying to find room for all the newly arrived stock at the shop today. Didn't even get to eat lunch.
Lots of totally ace new toys, Pirate Play set is my favorite, check them out online.
Also just in, these bright stretched canvas artworks. Birds $80 each, giraffe creature $90 (sorry bad pic, was getting dark) look fantastic in real life, colours are really vivid.Cool new boys t's will post picks soon, sneak peek here

Now can some one tell me what's wrong with green, whenever i get a big batch of cups in, the green and blue ones are always the last to go. I really think they are quite nice and look really good mix n matched like this...more good stuff tommorow...