This page has moved to a new address.

Speaking of kettles...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Speaking of kettles...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 4 July 2009

Speaking of kettles...

The kettle in the last post reminded me of my favorite picture of my kitchen in my old apartment. I love how the orange enamel contrasts with the green wall. It was always so bright and warm on winter afternoons when the sun light streamed in through the lounge room windows.I really miss my old place, but unfortunately small cosy apartment + crying baby = unhappy neighbours.
Now we are in our new home, where Emma will grow up and have more room to move. I'm yet to put my mark on it as home decorating seems to be the last thing on my 'to do' list at the moment. The first job to tackle is Emma's room...will post pictures as we go...

BTW, what do you think of the new widget at the bottom of my posts, you know "you might also like", too busy or a good way to catch up on older stories? I'm still not sure...