This page has moved to a new address.

Dust bunnies...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Dust bunnies...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Dust bunnies...

Today I feel like sewing even though there are probably a million more important things to do like cleaning (dust bunnies everywhere), book keeping (end of financial year is fast approaching), showering (2pm and still in my PJ's)...well you get the picture. I find myself starting projects and then never finishing them, so my sewing room ends up like this...pretty sad really, I think I was a bit deluded when I thought I could re-organise all this in one afternoon, that was weeks ago!
Anyway I did manage to finish this cute little reversible vest made from vintage fabric and sewing pattern, size 0-1 too big for Emma so for sale at the shop SOLD, The only one of its kind, call the girls at the shop if it takes your fancy.
Hoping to finish these guys today, but I hear Emma stirring, time for a feed...