This page has moved to a new address.

Freaky cold!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Freaky cold!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 22 November 2008

Freaky cold!

What's with this freaky cold weather. I know we need the rain, but all in one day?

Not very conducive to the sale of summer clothing, that's for sure. I'll be surprised if i have many customers today. Days like this give me a chance to do boring things like bookkeeping (which I've been putting off for ages). I might change the window (although I'm not feeling very creative at the moment) and update Poppet in the Post with some new products.
Have finally finished unpacking a shipment from Denmark of lovely organic cotton garments by Nanoou. Some top up summer stock, but mostly winter stock for next year. I've got to order this far in advance as our seasons are totally opposite (does my head in!)
The winter stock is looking quite attractive at the moment in these odd climactic conditions. I couldn't resist listing a few long sleeve rompers on Poppet in the Post as they are the perfect PJ's on cool summer nights. I'll save the velour for later, although if this weather keeps up, it might all be gone by then!
(photo credit www.nanoou.dk )