This page has moved to a new address.

You do care...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: You do care...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 21 October 2008

You do care...

Wow, thanks for all of your constructive comments, plenty of time still so keep them coming. And if you leave an anonymous comment, please leave your name so I know who you are if you win the giveaway. Looks like every one likes different aspects of my blog so I'll do my best to take some of your suggestions on board.
Got me to thinking...like attracts like in bloggyland. I'm a bit of a picture skimmer when it comes to reading blogs, I don't tend to read the post unless I like what I see first. So i suppose my blogging style is quite a visual one. You won't tend to find me reading too many blogs without pics...funny that.
Spent Sunday morning at my old stomping ground, the Flemington craft market. It was lovely to catch up with some of my fellow stallholders.
Jodie from Poss Bloss who sells lovely handmade PVC accessories for kids, and stocks a few products at My Poppet, has a fantastic new blog shop called The Habby Goddess. I know a few of you out there are a bit partial to haberdashery, so have a browse, you can never have too many buttons and trims.
I'll be throwing some vintage trims in the giveaway prize (don't think I can part with any of my buttons though)

The market atmosphere almost made me nostalgic for the good old Cinti does Vintage market days...I said ALMOST! Because, anyone who has done a few markets knows, they are really hard work, and a big commitment. So I was glad I was just there for a visit and not as a trader. But since I've had a good 3 years of market experience, I thought some of you our there might benefit from some of my wisdom. In the coming weeks I'll try to post some hints and tips on how to run a successful market stall.

Some new additions to the My Poppet family, very sensibly dressed in their hand knitted jumpers. It's really cold today in Melbourne...