This page has moved to a new address.

A Blogging good SALE!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: A Blogging good SALE!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 13 February 2008

A Blogging good SALE!

Now, I'm really in desperate need of hanger space with all the new stock coming in shortly. So I was wondering if you guys would do me a favour and take some of this Summer Sale stock off my hands? In exchange i'll give you and extra 20% discount off already reduced items. That's a crazy 40% off RRP WOW!!! Just mention the blog, but be quick to get your pick of the good stuff. Labels include, Chalk & Cheese, Baobab,Monstar and Wikipop swimwear


Quite excited about the order i just emailed off to Nanoou in Denmark. I've been drooling over the very cool samples i received in the mail a few months ago. Beautiful colours and simple designs all made from the softest organic cotton, Yum! Have ordered chocolate brown, slate grey and tomato red pieces for babies and little kids. Here's a sneak peek.


New Super Soft David Fussenegger Blankets

What nice eyelashes you have...My Blogger spell check isn't working, just me?