This page has moved to a new address.

Bonnie Bonnet...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Bonnie Bonnet...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 10 September 2007

Bonnie Bonnet...

Rainy day in Melbourne today, but with Summer rapidly approaching I asked the other half of Cinti does Vintage (my mum) to come up with a bonnet design that was not only practical, but super cute!
Well, what can I say...brilliant job mum!

The bonnets are reversible and will be available in a wide range of vintage fabrics. Sized to suit 18mo-3yo girls. This one is lined with this cute vintage print of girls wearing bonnets, very appropriate.

And now to some serious business!
I have been tagged by the lovely and cheeky
Brooke, or was it your idea Moca? I don't normally go for this chain mail sort of business, but since i am new to blogging I'd thought I'd get into the spirit of things...First the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....

So here are some of the most obscure facts about myself I could think of (without freaking too many of you out...)


1. I have been to 32 different countries (33 if you count Scotland) and i don't count airport stopovers. As you have probably already worked out, I love to travel!
2. I have a SCUBA diving licence, but haven't been diving for many years...

3. I don't own an i-pod and have never downloaded music from the Internet (wouldn't know where to start!)

4. I brush my teeth in the shower, time saving? Yes. Water saving? Probably not...must stop doing that!

5. I love taking naps...but who doesn't?

6. I have jumped out of a plane at 14,000 feet - conveniently for me attached to a parachute!

7. A movie that makes me cry every time - Cinema Paradiso

8. A movie that makes me laugh every time - The Blues Brothers


Now I have to tag 8 other bloggers, looks like you lovely girls that left comments on my previous posts are getting tagged...
and a couple of random tags just for fun
Have fun playing tag ladies...